Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Adam Update

no avatar
User

Kris Billiter

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:12 am

Downtown

Adam Update

by Kris Billiter » Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:40 pm

Hello all. Was out doing visits again today and saw Adam. He is looking and feeling much better today. The bullet did pass through so that is good news. The main issues now are getting his breathing back in order, and obviously general healing from such a traumatic experience. I told him of the benefit at DCE and what Boombozz and others were doing and he was genuinely touched and thankful. He still has a ways to go, and the shop will not be opening up anytime soon, but things are headed in the right direction. As an aside, I am not a part of the food community per se as far as being a part of the business, but I want you all to know how thankful I am for this group of people. Your willingness to swoop in and help out in whatever ways possible is an awesome thing to see. Time and time again you have shown how much you genuinely care for each other. What a great group of people to be a part of!
Kris
no avatar
User

Matthew Landan

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:17 pm

331 East Market Street

Re: Adam Update

by Matthew Landan » Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:59 pm

Please keep us updated Kris. I think for most of us you are the only direct link we have to Adam right now.
Thanks
Owner
Haymarket
331 E. Market St.

Since I came down from Oregon, there's a lesson or two I've learned
Oh, oh the Pride of Cucamonga, of, of silver apples in the sun,
Yes, it's me, I'm the Pride of Cucamonga, I can see golden forests in the sun.
no avatar
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Re: Adam Update

by Robin Garr » Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:52 am

Matthew Crow wrote:Please keep us updated Kris. I think for most of us you are the only direct link we have to Adam right now.
Thanks

Let me add my thanks, Matthew. Kris's effort is much appreciated by us all ... and, like Sarah Palin said, a shout-out to everyone who's standing up to be counted on the fund-raisers and moral support. And that includes you, of course!