Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
no avatar
User

Ethan Ray

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:30 pm

Sullivan University Hospitality Dept. Chair dies at home

by Ethan Ray » Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:32 pm

This is a little belated... but I only heard about this recently, and knew there may be some fellow Sullivan alums who may not be aware of this, and wished to pass it on.

Kerry L. Sommerville, 51; professor, Sullivan University

Guest Book for Kerry L. Sommerville

I only took one class that Mr. Sommerville taught, but i took a lot away from it.
He was a consummate professional, a wealth of knowledge (F&B and otherwise), and an incredibly kind and warm person to be around.

He will be missed. :(
Ethan Ray

I put vegetables in your desserts, white chocolate with your fish and other nonsense stuff that you think shouldn't make sense, but coax the nonsense into something that makes complete sense in your mouth. Just open your mind, mouth and eat.
no avatar
User

Dave H

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Jun 24, 2007 10:41 am

Re: Sullivan University Hospitality Dept. Chair dies at home

by Dave H » Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:55 pm

Kerry was also an instructor of mine at Sullivan University. He will dearly missed, so long my friend, Dave Himmel.
Dave Himmel...Owner/Connor's Place & Market Street Fish House in downtown New Albany...aka The Codfather.