Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Louisville Originals

User

Beth K.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Wed May 23, 2007 2:18 pm

Louisville Originals

by Beth K. » Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:32 pm

Does anyone know if Louisville Originals is still active? I have a problem with one of my gift certificates. I tried emailing the contact on the website a few weeks ago and also sent Nate a PM on here. I have yet to hear back from anyone. Does anyone have another contact that I can try?
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Re: Louisville Originals

by Robin Garr » Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:17 pm

Beth K. wrote:Does anyone know if Louisville Originals is still active? I have a problem with one of my gift certificates. I tried emailing the contact on the website a few weeks ago and also sent Nate a PM on here. I have yet to hear back from anyone. Does anyone have another contact that I can try?

Beth, call Baxter Station and ask for Andrew Hutto, one of the founders of the group. He's also on the forum and may see your post here. Mr. Reidy at Irish Rover is also a founder, I think, but I don't recall having seen him post on the forum.
no avatar
User

Andrew Hutto

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:38 pm

by Andrew Hutto » Fri Oct 03, 2008 1:03 am

hi beth,
feel free to call me and i hope i can resolve your questions. i am usually at baxter station weekdays by 8 a.m. i may go in a little later tomorrow since the kids are out of school...
the louisville originals are very vibrant... tons of community involvement...
thanks, andrew
User

Kurt R.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:08 am

Louisville, KY

by Kurt R. » Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:08 am

Beth K. wrote:Does anyone know if Louisville Originals is still active? I have a problem with one of my gift certificates. I tried emailing the contact on the website a few weeks ago and also sent Nate a PM on here. I have yet to hear back from anyone. Does anyone have another contact that I can try?

You can contact Maggie De La Torre - she is the current President - They are still a very vibrant source of Local restaurants in the community - Andrew Hutto the founding President can be reached at Baxter Station and he can always point you in the right direction.
Kurt

Character is measured by a series of split second decisions.