Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
no avatar
User

Trish Meyer

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:11 pm

Re: Windsor Restaurant and Garden

by Trish Meyer » Mon Oct 06, 2008 9:58 pm

I think it's great that you all are just around the corner. It's just keeps getting better and better with the "new business" in and coming in to the downtown area! I wish you great success!
no avatar
User

Isaac F

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:10 am

by Isaac F » Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:28 am

Dave H wrote:Isaac, sounds like a recipe for success and can't wait to see the finished product. Market Street in downtown New Albany is on the horizon once again! Stop by Connor's Place or the Fish House for one on me!!! See you soon neighbor,...Dave H.

Thanks Dave (aka the Codfather, lol)!
I agree, it's great to see what's happening on Market Street. The new Connor's is looking good, and I'll definitely be stopping by to take you up on that offer! And same for you when I get that bar opened.
As always, best wishes to all!
Isaac
no avatar
User

Isaac F

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:10 am

by Isaac F » Thu Oct 09, 2008 12:03 pm

Just a brief update from the Windsor. After hours of back-straining work and no sleep, we're finally ready to go for Harvest Homecoming. Our back parking lot has been converted into a huge beer garden, with seven beers on tap. We're offering grilled food outside, and full bar and menu inside and on the patio. Live and DJ'd music all weekend. I strolled around a bit last night, and it looks like everyone is well-prepared for a great Homecoming. Studios, Connors, River City Winery, Speakeasy, and the new NABC location are all looking fantastic. Gonna be a great Harvest!
Previous