Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

J. Gumbo's gone bad?

no avatar
User

Vanessa Wilson

{ RANK }

Just got here

Fri Mar 23, 2007 3:36 pm

by Vanessa Wilson » Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:25 am

R. N. Dominick wrote:Were I in Floyd's Knobs, I'd certainly rather eat pizza at Arni's than Bearno's. Just sayin'.
no avatar
User

Vanessa Wilson

{ RANK }

Just got here

by Vanessa Wilson » Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:26 am

Vanessa Wilson wrote:
R. N. Dominick wrote:Were I in Floyd's Knobs, I'd certainly rather eat pizza at Arni's than Bearno's. Just sayin'.
no avatar
User

Vanessa Wilson

{ RANK }

Just got here

by Vanessa Wilson » Wed Apr 25, 2007 10:30 am

Knobbs,Nalllbany, just over the river to me its PIZZA KING!
no avatar
User

Danny E.

{ RANK }

Just got here

Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:29 pm

by Danny E. » Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:54 am

I'm happy to report the J. Gumbo's on Frankfort Ave. is as good as ever. However, there is a serious flaw in the Highlands outlet. I think I will avoid it indefinitely.
no avatar
User

Tony D.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Tue Apr 24, 2007 2:29 am

by Tony D. » Sun Apr 29, 2007 8:06 pm

Danny E. wrote:I'm happy to report the J. Gumbo's on Frankfort Ave. is as good as ever. However, there is a serious flaw in the Highlands outlet. I think I will avoid it indefinitely.

I agree. Just had the identical carryout order from frankfort avenue that we had last week from the highlands. Twice the size and loaded with meat. Who takes responsibility for this? We will continue to order from the frankfort location, despite two times the drive, until the franchisor or franchisee or Darwin takes care of the highlands site.
Previous