Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Las Vegas Recommendations

no avatar
User

Kaitlin M

{ RANK }

Foodie

Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:33 pm

Las Vegas Recommendations

by Kaitlin M » Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:10 pm

I will be in Las Vegas for 3 nights next month & am wondering if anyone has any recommendations. We would like to go for a nice romantic dinner one night & then the other nights somewhere yummy but not too expensive. It looks like there are lots of great places out there & it is hard to choose!
no avatar
User

GaryF

{ RANK }

Foodie

Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:05 am

Re: Las Vegas Recommendations

by GaryF » Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:09 am

There are so many romantic places in LV- but I think my favorite (because I like a little surreal with my meal) is the restaurant about half way up the Paris Tower. The atmosphere is quite romantic,the food very nice, and the scenery is stunning with a wide view of the strip( you can watch the Bellagio's water and light show)- and you can pretend you are in Paris, sort of. I guess more like Paris on acid.
For another meal I would reccomend Emeril's. I really can't stand the man on TV- he makes my skin crawl- but a friend dragged me there last time I was in town, and I must admit he makes a tasty meal. I actually went back a second time.
I'm planning on going again real soon so I hope you let us know where you end up dining.
Have fun.
User

Mark R.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:02 pm

Anchorage, KY

Re: Las Vegas Recommendations

by Mark R. » Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:11 am

Katlin, they were a lot of suggestions made last month in another thread. Here's a link to it: Las Vegas

I still stick with my suggestion of Rosemary's that I made back then!
Written using Dragon NaturallySpeaking

"Life is short. Drink the good wine first"