Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
no avatar
User

robert szappanos

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:17 pm

louisville, ky

Joes Crab Shack Complete Deal

by robert szappanos » Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:02 pm

Heck of a deal....Appetizer+entree+dessert all for $12.99. Entrees include southwest Chicken...Fried Shrimp...Coconut Shrimp...Grilled Tilapia with Etouffee Topping and Sirloin Steak & Vegetable Skewers. No coupon needed. Not a bad deal. :D :D
User

Amy Hoover

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:27 pm

Butchertown

by Amy Hoover » Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:01 pm

I don't normally bash restaurants, indie or corporate, but several years ago I worked at Joe's VERY briefly. My main reason for leaving was the kitchen staff sending out food on dirty plates, and told me thatI should take it out to the tables because I wasn't getting any more food to replace it. There were several more issues, and I'm sure some of them have been fixed by now, but that is one place I refuse to go.

The special sounds like a great deal, though, Robert! I don't mean to negatively jack your thread.
no avatar
User

robert szappanos

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:17 pm

louisville, ky

by robert szappanos » Sun Apr 15, 2007 2:22 pm

Np problem...I am sure that your story can be told at a lot of places...both local and chain....I find the place a little to loud for me...I will take ear plugs....