Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Thank You L'ville

no avatar
User

Bradley C. Pearce

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:41 pm

Louisville, Ky

Thank You L'ville

by Bradley C. Pearce » Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:07 pm

I was finally able to make the move to Central Florida. I just wanted to send a special thanks to Dyrol Underwood & Josh Hillyard for being such great role models, chefs, teachers & friends. I also want to thank Len & Nancy for being such great owners & the entire crew @ L&N for being the coolest around. Best of luck to all & much luv! Brad
User

Len Stevens

{ RANK }

Foodie

Wed May 30, 2007 6:30 pm

Louisville

Re: Thank You L'ville

by Len Stevens » Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:50 pm

Brad

Nancy and I wish you all the best, you will be missed. I expect Rachel to ship at least one ooey-gooey cake a month to my home address! Please keep in touch and let us know how things are going for both of you.
Len Stevens II
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

by Robin Garr » Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:59 pm

Best wishes in your new venture, and don't be a stranger around here! Let us know where you're working - my Mom and my sister both live on the Space Coast, so your dining room might be within our reach ...
no avatar
User

Bradley C. Pearce

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 23, 2007 12:41 pm

Louisville, Ky

by Bradley C. Pearce » Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:32 am

Hi, this is Rachael Seligman (Brad's other half). I would like to thank everyone in Louisville as well. It was a great 9 years and all will be missed. Len, thank you for being such a devoted gooey cake fan all these years. When we come back to visit I'll have to make you one...quadruple chocolate okay? Thank you again to everyone for being such wonderful people in such a wonderful town. If you're ever in Central FL, look us up!! Good luck all!