Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
no avatar
User

Mary Anne

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:31 am

Louisville: Highlands

Re: Impromptu forum offline tomorrow at DakShin?

by Mary Anne » Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:22 am

Gott In Himmel! Don't leave out my partner in crime Dale!! :shock: Excellent company, really good food. I was last man standing in the Indian grocery store down the mall, and the clerk there was as helpful and friendly as our waiters in DakShin. He couldn't figure out why I wanted to buy the frozen onion pakora rather than buying the big bag of onions and making my own..."it's so much cheaper", laziness isn't an excuse I guess. I am so there when we do the cultural tour from Las Gorditas to DakShin! How good would that be? Pakora and elotes...
no avatar
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

by Robin Garr » Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:12 pm

Mary Anne wrote:Gott In Himmel! Don't leave out my partner in crime Dale!! :shock:

Oops! I don't know what I was thinking, Mary Anne! Dale too, of course!
no avatar
User

Matthew Landan

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:17 pm

331 East Market Street

by Matthew Landan » Tue Sep 09, 2008 1:31 am

Had a late brunch here on Sunday. Definitely my new favorite Indian place. Highly recommend the mango lassi, it's huge and only $2. I wish that they were closer to downtown. I would order me some mango lassi every day. Maybe they'll share the recipe with me and I can serve them here. A great buffet.
Owner
Haymarket
331 E. Market St.

Since I came down from Oregon, there's a lesson or two I've learned
Oh, oh the Pride of Cucamonga, of, of silver apples in the sun,
Yes, it's me, I'm the Pride of Cucamonga, I can see golden forests in the sun.
Previous