Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Thursday night tapping at Flanagan's

no avatar
User

Eileen Martin

{ RANK }

Just got here

Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:43 pm

Thursday night tapping at Flanagan's

by Eileen Martin » Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:14 am

With Robin's permission I would like to invite everyone to Flanagan's Ale House Thursday night August 28 at 7:00pm to welcome the introduction of Upland Brewing Company beers to the Louisville market. Myself and a group of others from our Bloomington brewery will be in town for the event. Local Bloomington singer songwriter Aaron Persinger will also be along in attendance. The first fifty patrons ordering Upland will receive a pint glass, plus we will be giving away stickers, tatoos, and who knows what else! We will have Upland Wheat and Dragonfly IPA on draft, and Bad Elmer's Porter and Oktoberfest in bottles. Come and join in the fun! :)
no avatar
User

David R. Pierce

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:02 pm

Re: Thursday night tapping at Flanagan's

by David R. Pierce » Wed Aug 27, 2008 9:17 am

Eileen Martin wrote: The first fifty patrons ordering Upland will receive a pint glass, plus we will be giving away stickers, tatoos, and who knows what else! :)

Black hoodies?

Good seeing you @ Volkesfest, glad you and the crew could make it. Have fun at Flanagan's!
Cheers,
David R. Pierce
The Original BBC Brewmaster
Bluegrass Brewing Co.
St. Matthews branch
Craft Brewing Louisville continuously since 1992
no avatar
User

Eileen Martin

{ RANK }

Just got here

Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:43 pm

by Eileen Martin » Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:25 am

I'm on vacation this week but put in a request for a hoody to be sent down. Does this mean I will see you tonight? Ale Leen
no avatar
User

David R. Pierce

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:02 pm

by David R. Pierce » Thu Aug 28, 2008 11:48 am

Eileen Martin wrote:I'm on vacation this week but put in a request for a hoody to be sent down. Does this mean I will see you tonight? Ale Leen

Nope, I don't get out much.
Cheers,
David R. Pierce
The Original BBC Brewmaster
Bluegrass Brewing Co.
St. Matthews branch
Craft Brewing Louisville continuously since 1992