Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Dining with Steve

no avatar
User

robert szappanos

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:17 pm

louisville, ky

Dining with Steve

by robert szappanos » Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:33 am

:D After seeing his show on Insight I checked the web site out and there are 6 places on the list right now...Beef O' Brady's...Buckheads...Rocky's...The Cutting Board...The Fishery and Tony BoomBozz...I have ordered and used the ones for Tony BoomBozzs and for Beef O' Brady's...You get a 30 Dollar certificate for 17 Dollars. You can use them on any day and they can be used on any food menu item....even items that are on special...They are going to add more places in the near future.... The web site is http://www.diningwithsteve.com

They will have both Local and National places on the list....the choice is yours... :D
User

Dan Baumann

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:09 pm

by Dan Baumann » Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:05 am

The only real downsides to these are that any residual value on the certificate is lost, and alcohol is not included.

Awful hard for me and my wife to spend $30 at Boombozz - or even Beef O'Bradys - without alcohol.

For those with larger dining parties or older kids (ours is 5 weeks - she doesn't eat much!) it's a great deal.
no avatar
User

robert szappanos

{ RANK }

Foodie

louisville, ky

by robert szappanos » Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:06 am

:D Thats why I use a doggie bag...take some home for later....
User

Joe C

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Mar 04, 2007 12:50 pm

Louisville, KY

by Joe C » Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:05 am

Dan Baumann wrote:The only real downsides to these are that any residual value on the certificate is lost, and alcohol is not included.

This is the same deal as The Louisville Originals Gift certificates. That is if you can get one - as they go very fast.

Joe C
Live to Ride, Ride to Eat!
no avatar
User

robert szappanos

{ RANK }

Foodie

louisville, ky

by robert szappanos » Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:31 am

Same with these...If you dont get them by Tuesday of the new week they are sold out. They will be adding more places very soon.... :D :D