Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

PR: Personalize your pie with BoomBozz "side by side"

by Robin Garr » Mon Jul 21, 2008 1:11 pm

Actually, in my experience, the nice folks at Tony Boombozz will just about always take on any reasonable request to customize a pizza. I love to have Quattro Staggione and Primavera toppings mixed together for a dinner-on-a-pie, and they'll always go along, just charging me a buck or two for the privilege.

I guess this new program makes it official, though. I'll definitely be trying this!

Boombozz Famous Gourmet Pizza has introduced a new option for guests who can't decide on which famous award-winning pizzas to choose from. Guests now have the option to choose any two of their favorite Famous Creations all on one pizza, side by side.

Side-By-Sides can be purchased in medium and large sizes with a choice of hand-tossed, thin or whole wheat crust. The promotion will remind consumers of the cut-above nature of Boombozz and the uniqueness of the side-by-side product.

"New product innovations are part of our strategy to consistently delight our loyal guests. The side-by-side has been introduced at all locations, and is just one of the innovations planned in our core pizza business," said Tony Palombino, Founder and CEO. "By allowing guests the side-by-side option, Boombozz will be making it easier and more entertaining for couples and families to personalize their very own Famous Creation pizza.
User

TP Lowe

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:00 am

Shelby County

Re: PR: Personalize your pie with BoomBozz "side by side"

by TP Lowe » Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:06 pm

I stopped in for lunch at the north Hurstbourne location a couple of weeks ago and wanted a whole salad and a whole sandwich - they had a pretty significant internal debate before deciding that could actually be done!
Last edited by TP Lowe on Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
no avatar
User

MikeG

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:22 pm

Twin Cities, MN

Re: PR: Personalize your pie with BoomBozz "side by side"

by MikeG » Mon Jul 21, 2008 2:49 pm

TP Lowe wrote:I stopped in for lunch at the north Hurstbourne location a couple of weeks ago and wanted a whole salad and a whole sandwich - the had a pretty significant internal debate before deciding that could actually be done!

Just ring up the half sandwich and half salad twice! :P
I am the original Mike G, never mind the impostor.

I am kind of a big deal.