Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
User

Alan Schaefer

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Dec 09, 2007 10:18 pm

Re: Restaurants near Henryville, Indiana

by Alan Schaefer » Tue Jul 15, 2008 4:26 pm

I agree that it would be difficult to find much upscale dining in Henryville. There just aren't enough people to support such a business, and it is too far to drive from Louisville considering all the other restaurants the metro area has to offer. Your best bet would be to have something catered.
"The more one learns the more one sees the need to learn more and that study,as well as broadening the mind of the craftsman, provides an easy way of perfecting himself in the practice of our art." Auguste Escoffier
no avatar
User

C. Devlin

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:42 pm

by C. Devlin » Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:03 am

I was going to suggest Company's Coming in Scottsburg as well. They've changed their hours over the months, and although they're open for lunch during the week days and the weekends (Monday's closed altogether, I believe), they're open for dinner only Friday through, I think, Sunday.
User

Charles W.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:53 pm

Schnitzelburg

by Charles W. » Mon Aug 25, 2008 2:55 pm

Shawn Vest wrote:just let me know when and how many and we'll take good care of you
thanks
shawn

Shawn,

There will be 9 of us showing up around 6:30 on Wednesday. We'll look forward to it.

Charles
User

Shawn Vest

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Jul 15, 2007 9:10 pm

850 main street, charlestown, indiana

by Shawn Vest » Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:24 pm

i'll be ready for you
thanks for the
heads up

shawn
Without question, the greatest invention in the history of mankind is beer. Oh, I grant you that the wheel was also a fine invention, but the wheel does not go nearly as well with pizza. D Barry
www.ctownpizzaco.com
850 MAIN 812-256-2699
Previous