Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

25¢ Ice Cream Social

no avatar
User

Megan Watts

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:44 am

Louisville

Re: 25¢ Ice Cream Social

by Megan Watts » Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:05 am

We went to the store in Shelbyville and the line was out the door! I loved the coconut ice cream and my husband had the banana. Our 1 yr. old, who normally doesn't eat ice cream, even had a couple bites. (The kid is weird with ice cream. If I didn't give birth to him, I wouldn't think he was mine.) Great ice cream!!
no avatar
User

MichelleJ

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:47 am

Highlands

by MichelleJ » Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:04 am

I will neither confirm nor deny that we went to two different locations during the ice cream social yesterday.

I will say though that we were at the new(er) Highlands location right as it began and it was terribly festive and fun. We had a very good time. Looking forward to next year (and hopefully to the $1 pie social in the winter).
Consuming Louisville
very good things to do, buy & eat in the River City

http://www.consuminglouisville.com
no avatar
User

Derrick Dones

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:02 am

by Derrick Dones » Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:32 pm

Thank you so much Adam...stopped by the new Highlands location and the Strawberry Sherbet was as good as ever! I had to get a quart to take home. Also, Heather served us and she was super friendly. The Strawberry Sherbet is soooo good, please make it a permenant fixture during summer months and get it in some other stores.

People, try this flavor...it is delicious.

DD
no avatar
User

Adam B

{ RANK }

Foodie

Tue May 27, 2008 8:26 am

by Adam B » Tue Jul 15, 2008 9:11 am

Derrick Dones wrote:Thank you so much Adam...stopped by the new Highlands location and the Strawberry Sherbet was as good as ever! I had to get a quart to take home. Also, Heather served us and she was super friendly. The Strawberry Sherbet is soooo good, please make it a permenant fixture during summer months and get it in some other stores.

People, try this flavor...it is delicious.

DD

Derrick, we are making some for all stores this week. It was a HUGE hit at the lower highlands store. Glad you enjoyed it, thanks for asking.
Previous