Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Grapeleaf

no avatar
User

James Natsis

{ RANK }

Foodie

Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:34 pm

Grapeleaf

by James Natsis » Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:11 pm

Nothing new to report here but I wanted to just reconfirm the quality of Grapeleaf. I just came from lunch there shortly ago after a few month absence. I have never been disappointed nor left hungry. The outside terrace is well shaded and there are fans above head. The new addition adds space and class to the place, and even the restrooms were redone. The details in the food are well appreciated--smoke flavor baba gnoush, fruit pieces in the salad, etc. And the prices are very reasonable. We are lucky to have such a fine mediterranean restaurant in our city.
James J. Natsis
no avatar
User

Ryana D

{ RANK }

Foodie

Tue May 29, 2007 3:34 pm

Re: Grapeleaf

by Ryana D » Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:42 pm

I eat there for the first time Sunday. As I read the menu I was not crazily impressed, we went ahead and ordered. I was satisfied with the food. Everyone I had talked to about the hummus, but I wish there was more garlic. The outside seating is nice. It isn’t something I will crave, but I will eat there again.
no avatar
User

Heather L

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:12 am

Re: Grapeleaf

by Heather L » Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:57 pm

I have dreams about their greek salad. I think the food improved when they renovated! We got carry out the other night and the salad had fresh pinapple, watermelon, almonds, and pine nuts in addition to the usual greek salad stuff. And their green beans are YUMMY!
....And be faithful to
Local Merchants Too.
Never buy far off
What you can buy near home.....
(Wendell Berry)