Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
User

Ed Vermillion

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:32 pm

38 degrees 25' 25' N 85 degrees 36' 2' W

OFFLINE: LHB Forum BBQ & Book Drive

by Ed Vermillion » Thu Jun 26, 2008 10:46 pm

For those of you that don't often peruse the other sections of the forum, please stop by the Forum Offline section. Forum member Jessica Hardison will be teaching Kindergarten in Jefferson County this Fall. She has asked for some help with age appropriate books, art supplies and other items to help her class off to a good start. We have planned an offline BBQ & Book Drive for:

Saturday July 19, 2008 @ 1:00 PM
Thurman Hutchins Park
3734 River Rd
Just east of Zorn ave across from Cox's Park
Nowhere near the old Sears building

Stop by the offline forum and check it out, sign up and plan on attending. You'll also notice a BLT throwdown scheduled in August which also promises to be great fun. Hope we can get the trash talking started at the BBQ!!!!!
User

David R. Pierce

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:02 pm

Re: OFFLINE: LHB Forum BBQ & Book Drive

by David R. Pierce » Fri Jun 27, 2008 8:36 am

I compiled and posted the food list in the offline. We still need dishes: mains & middles but feel free to bring your favorites.
Cheers,
David R. Pierce
The Original BBC Brewmaster
Bluegrass Brewing Co.
St. Matthews branch
Craft Brewing Louisville continuously since 1992
User

Ed Vermillion

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:32 pm

38 degrees 25' 25' N 85 degrees 36' 2' W

Re: OFFLINE: LHB Forum BBQ & Book Drive

by Ed Vermillion » Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:42 pm

For those of you who cannot attend the BBQ but would still like to help with a book/art supply donation please email me @ fireradio@bellsouth.net and I will be happy to arrange a pick up with you starting on 17 July. Look in the Offline section of the HotBytes board index if you are interested in attending. Hope to see some of you there!