Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Rite Way Bar-B-Cue

no avatar
User

Pam G

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 6:19 pm

Downtown days/Northeast nights

Rite Way Bar-B-Cue

by Pam G » Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:49 pm

I don't think this has been mentioned yet. But Rite Way Bar-B-Cue is now open at the Henry Clay Building, at the corner of 3rd and Chestnut. Their hours are M - Th 7am to 10pm, F - Sat 7am to 1am and Sunday 2 to 10pm. I had a pork sandwich there yesterday and it was pretty tasty.
no avatar
User

Mark Head

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:44 pm

Prospect

Re: Rite Way Bar-B-Cue

by Mark Head » Wed Jun 18, 2008 8:44 pm

They serve breakfast I assume? 7am is a little early for BBQ.
no avatar
User

Amy Hoover

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:27 pm

Butchertown

by Amy Hoover » Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:49 pm

Did they move from their St. Catherine Street location or is this a second location? I love love love their sauce-spicy vinegar based and delicious. I've been known to drink the stuff out of the bottom of my styrofoam box. Mmmm mmmmm mmmmm!!!!
“Fear less, hope more; Eat less, chew more; Whine less, breathe more; Talk less, say more; Love more, and all good things will be yours”

Swedish Proverb
no avatar
User

robert szappanos

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:17 pm

louisville, ky

by robert szappanos » Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:36 am

It is a second location....
no avatar
User

Kimberly W

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Nov 02, 2007 1:22 pm

by Kimberly W » Mon Jun 23, 2008 11:02 am

Rite Way is indeed serving breakfast at their second location in the Henry Clay Building at 300 W. Chestnut. They are cooking eggs to order and offering breakfast sandwiches and such for mostly under $5. They also have tuna salad, chicken salad, club, and BLT sandwiches for $4 and grilled chicken or philly steak sandwiches for under $5. I work near here and was just able to snag a menu today. Supposedly they have lunch specials for under $5 and Dinners for around $10 or less with pork, beef, or ham sandwiches (BBQ) for under $6. They are also selling their sauce in 1/2 gallon or gallon orders for $7 and $14 respectively.

Good eats to all!
Kimberly