Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
no avatar
User

Matt B

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 4:13 pm

Louisville, KY

Rumor Confirmed - 2nd Sunergos Location

by Matt B » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:19 pm

Just heard awesome news that a second Sunergos is in the works. The location is on Woodlawn by Annie's Cafe. Not sure of the exact building. Brian and Matt are great guys and I am thrilled that they will be able to expand. Their progression from their first store with one electric roaster to getting the larger roaster where they do most of their bulk roasting to opening a second store has been fun to watch. We have started stocking the coffee bar at our church with Sunergos coffee and the guys helped us pick out our equipment. Everyone raves about how good the coffee is and they give us an amazing price.
User

Gary Guss

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 2:18 pm

Van down by the River

Re: Rumor Confirmed - 2nd Sunergos Location

by Gary Guss » Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:11 pm

This was in the Cj last week, they are moving in where Potatoe man comix was. All of us in Beechmont are excited.

GG.
no avatar
User

Hank Sutton

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:44 pm

Downtown Louisville

Beechmont Sunergos Location

by Hank Sutton » Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:47 pm

Friday, June 13, 2008
Sunergos Coffee brewing up 2nd site for fall
http://www.courier-journal.com/blogs/fea03/blog.html
User

Tracy Bird

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 08, 2007 1:03 pm

Somewhere between J-town and Fern Creek.

Re: Rumor Confirmed - 2nd Sunergos Location

by Tracy Bird » Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:39 pm

That's just a few blocks from me--I'm very excited to see them in our neighborhood. I very much enjoyed a cup of Sunergos blend that I brewed at home this morning!