Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Churhill Downs Eats?

User

Kim H

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:07 pm

Louisville

Churhill Downs Eats?

by Kim H » Mon Jun 09, 2008 9:06 pm

I've searched, but haven't found anything definitive about what kind of grub you can get at the Downs. We're going there Wednesday for a work outing this week, and I'm debating on eating lunch before I go. Our company has some kind of corporate box, but I don't go to the track enough to tell you more about it. But they're not providing food, so I was just wondering what is available besides hot dogs.
User

Beth K.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Wed May 23, 2007 2:18 pm

Re: Churhill Downs Eats?

by Beth K. » Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:52 am

If the corporate box is one of the finish line suites or jockey club suites, they have a pretty good menu that you can order from right from the suite. Everything from hotwings to hot browns to pasta. If not, there is a "food court" where you can find a pretty wide variety of typical quickie-style food. Burgers, sandwiches, pizza, burritos, etc. Not to mention, there are food windows all over the place where youcan get brats, popcorn, pork sandwiches, etc.
User

Kim H

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:07 pm

Louisville

Re: Churhill Downs Eats?

by Kim H » Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:09 pm

Thanks, Beth. I'm trying to eat pretty healthy and fresh right now, so I'll probably eat before we go. I really appreciate the info!