Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
User

Casey J.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Tue Mar 13, 2007 4:39 pm

Elizabethtown + Prospect

Westport General Store for sale?

by Casey J. » Fri May 23, 2008 6:28 am

This may have been mentioned in a previous thread. Today, I noticed the Westport General Store was listed for sale on E-bay.
The path to progress, though not always smooth, was blazed by men of restless intelligence, tinkerers seized with a vision of change.
no avatar
User

Will Crawford

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:51 pm

Re: Westport General Store for sale?

by Will Crawford » Fri May 23, 2008 3:28 pm

While we are for sale, we are not closed or do we intend to close. The restaurant has been for sale for well over a year but during that time I have remained open and will continue to be open. I hear rumors all the time that I am closed. I repeat we are OPEN. Chef Harold Baker and I have just launched a new menu. I invite you all out to sample the new items. It will be posted on the website some time this weekend.

Thanks
Will Crawford
User

David Clancy

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:09 pm

A couch in Andy's house.

Re: Westport General Store for sale?

by David Clancy » Fri May 23, 2008 10:39 pm

Will Crawford wrote:While we are for sale, we are not closed or do we intend to close. The restaurant has been for sale for well over a year but during that time I have remained open and will continue to be open. I hear rumors all the time that I am closed. I repeat we are OPEN. Chef Harold Baker and I have just launched a new menu. I invite you all out to sample the new items. It will be posted on the website some time this weekend.

Thanks
I'll trade ya Willie! (One cardboard box and a gob of debt for your place........LOL) Hey, is there a "buy it now" clause cause I couldn't find it on E-Bay. Where is it listed?? Hope all is well. Come see me for a chat and a beer! Dave
David Clancy
Fabulous Old Louisville
(Is this your homework Larry?)