Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Hi!

no avatar
User

Stephanie W

{ RANK }

Just got here

Wed May 14, 2008 2:25 pm

Carly Rae's

Hi!

by Stephanie W » Sat May 17, 2008 1:04 pm

Just wanted to take a second to introduce myself. My name is Stephanie, the new general manager here at Carly Rae's. I also wanted to tell Robin this site is FANTASTIC!
no avatar
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Re: Hi!

by Robin Garr » Sat May 17, 2008 2:01 pm

Stephanie W wrote:Just wanted to take a second to introduce myself. My name is Stephanie, the new general manager here at Carly Rae's. I also wanted to tell Robin this site is FANTASTIC!

Welcome to our Merrie Little Bande, Stephanie! We're sure looking forward to checking out the "new" Carly Rae's with Chef Clancy at the helm.
no avatar
User

Will Crawford

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 3:51 pm

by Will Crawford » Sat May 17, 2008 5:37 pm

Stephanie W wrote:Just wanted to take a second to introduce myself. My name is Stephanie, the new general manager here at Carly Rae's. I also wanted to tell Robin this site is FANTASTIC!

Stephanie,
Welcome to the board. Keep lots of Vodka and Benadryl on hand for Dave...It is the only way to control him. Best of luck!
Will Crawford
no avatar
User

David Clancy

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:09 pm

A couch in Andy's house.

by David Clancy » Sat May 17, 2008 10:04 pm

Will Crawford wrote:

Stephanie,
Welcome to the board. Keep lots of Vodka and Benadryl on hand for Dave...It is the only way to control him. Best of luck!
C'mon Willie.....I gave up Benadryl years ago! (now go get the Pappy's and pipe down you wanka!) LOL
David Clancy
Fabulous Old Louisville
(Is this your homework Larry?)
no avatar
User

Kurt R.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:08 am

Louisville, KY

by Kurt R. » Mon May 19, 2008 8:45 am

Stephanie,
Welcome aboard! I have to say that I love to see you have upgraded to linen napkins. The food is great at Carly Rae's.
Kurt

Character is measured by a series of split second decisions.