Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Rick Adams to return to L&N

no avatar
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Rick Adams to return to L&N

by Robin Garr » Sun May 11, 2008 2:00 pm

It didn't take Chef Rick Adams, who left Captain's Quarters last week, long to find a new home. Actually it's an old home ... Rick tells me that he's returning to L&N Wine Bar & Bistro, where he was chef when L&N opened in 2003. He'll start work over there tomorrow, and I'm looking forward to getting back to one of my favorite eateries soon to see how he's doing.
no avatar
User

Marsha L.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:56 pm

Louisville, KY

Re: Rick Adams to return to L&N

by Marsha L. » Sun May 11, 2008 5:30 pm

Wow, that's fantastic news for Rick - and for Len and Nancy! When Rick said he was leaving Captain's Quarters I sorta wondered out loud if this might be in the works. Congratulations to everybody at L&N.

And Rick, I'm really sorry I didn't get to work with you when I worked there...but I'm looking forward to some stellar meals there in the future.
Marsha Lynch
LEO columnist, free range cook/food writer/food stylist
no avatar
User

David Lange

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:11 am

Louisville

Re: Rick Adams to return to L&N

by David Lange » Sun May 11, 2008 8:01 pm

Congratulations Rick!! I'm sure that Len and Nancy are also glad to have you back at L & N. Best of luck in all things.
David Lange
" Life's too short to drink bad coffee"