Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

BC Roosters. Info?

no avatar
User

Vince Yustas

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:38 pm

Brandenburg, KY

BC Roosters. Info?

by Vince Yustas » Mon May 05, 2008 6:51 pm

BC Roosters: Got info on this new spot from my airline miles news. It's on Preston btwn Outer Loop and Miners Lane. It's a chain out of Ohio, first in KY. Menu looks interesting. Any info?

Here's the squib:

Description:
Bob and Corrine Frick hatched something special when the first Roosters opened in Columbus, Ohio in 1988. Since then they have been steadily expanding outward and are now ready to offer their always fresh, never frozen jumbo chicken wings to Louisville. They toss their wings in their secret sauces which have been refined to perfection over the years and which range from Teriyaki, BBQ and Garlic to Mild, Medium, Hot, Donkey, Killer and the eye-watering Super Killers. But BC Roosters doesn't just do wings! They also serve up some mean subs, thin and crispy pizzas, salads, soups and a large selection of appetizers to much on including Dumpster Curly Fries loaded with melted cheddar, bacon, tomato, green onion, jalapeno and their special Dumpster Dressing

and their link

http://www.roosterswings.com/locations/index.asp
Vince Yustas
Brandenburg (nee Paterson, NJ) KY
"Only a fool argues with a skunk, a mule or the cook."
no avatar
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Re: BC Roosters. Info?

by Robin Garr » Mon May 05, 2008 8:32 pm

Vince Yustas wrote:Any info?

Vince, I reviewed it back in September as part of a wrapup featuring nine wings spots (a couple of which, sadly, are no longer with us). I thought it was very good. It's a property of a Columbus-based chain.

For the review hit the following link and then page down until you find Roosters:
http://www.louisvillehotbytes.com/?p=187