Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Mother's Day at Seviche

no avatar
User

GaryF

{ RANK }

Foodie

Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:05 am

Mother's Day at Seviche

by GaryF » Mon Apr 28, 2008 1:08 pm

Seviche Bistro at Goose Creek will be serving a Mother's Day Brunch from 11-3. This will be at the Goose Creek location only- not Bardstown Road.
The menu will include:
Arepa Cakes with poached eggs and Green Chili Hollandaise
Egg, Manchego and Chorizo Burrito
Egg and Sausage Chilaquiles
Huevos Rancheros
Pecan and Rum Glazed French Toast with Bananas and Raisins
Green Chili Pepper Jack Gratin
Grilled Salmon Salad with Pineapple Ginger Salsa and Crispy Tortilla
Lomito (Skirt Steak and Fried Eggs)
we will also have Hash Browns, Bacon, Chorizo Cheddar Grits, etc.

We will also have our regular Sunday evening service (5-9) with half price wines by the bottle, $2 Margaritas,$5 Mojitos, Bocaditos and half price Seviches.
The number for reservations is 425-1000
User

Deb Hall

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:46 pm

Highlands , Louisville

Re: Mother's Day at Seviche

by Deb Hall » Thu May 01, 2008 3:55 pm

Gary,

Is it menu, or Buffet? Any idea on pricing?

Thanks!
Deb
no avatar
User

Brad W

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Mar 30, 2008 2:38 pm

Liquor Barn Louisville

by Brad W » Thu May 01, 2008 4:52 pm

Had a chance to eat dinner at the Goose Creek Seviche last weekend and I must say....it was wonderful. Start to finish.

I was put in a pleasant mood as soon as I looked at the beer list: Ommegang Witte and Schlafly APA on tap, Smith Oatmeal Stout, ERdinger Hefe, and Xingu Black beer on the bottle list.

Enjoyed a 375 of Pinot with our meal and a bottle of Xingu Black with the Chocolate Espresso Cheesecake.....very satisfying to say the least. Although, in retrospect we should've gone with the Sam Smith oatmeal with the cheesecake but I figured Xingu fit the atmosphere a little better.

Outstanding visit.

Brad
no avatar
User

GaryF

{ RANK }

Foodie

by GaryF » Thu May 01, 2008 11:30 pm

Deb Hall wrote:Gary,

Thanks!
Deb

It is menu- I'll find out about pricing ASAP. I'm managing that day, Deb, so if you come in PLEASE introduce yourself, you are one of the forumites I most want to meet.
User

Deb Hall

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Mar 04, 2007 4:46 pm

Highlands , Louisville

by Deb Hall » Fri May 02, 2008 7:01 pm

I'm managing that day, Deb, so if you come in PLEASE introduce yourself, you are one of the forumites I most want to meet.

Awww I think I'm blushing.... :oops: Thanks for for the kind words, Gary! Food sounds wonderful, but unfortunately I will have little control over where we go for Mother's Day if Brian's family comes in town. They are from Eastern Kentucky, and a Seviche brunch is a little too exotic for some of their tastes. But we are still not sure if they are coming in or not...

Deb
no avatar
User

GaryF

{ RANK }

Foodie

by GaryF » Sun May 04, 2008 1:00 am

Deb Hall wrote:Gary,

Thanks!
Deb

I finally had a chance to ask Anthony regarding pricing. The entrees will be in the $6-$15 dollar range and all appetizers and seviches will be available. The brunch is 11-3, dinner 5-9 and the outdoor Cantina will remain open 11-9 with appetizers available between brunch and dinner.
Hope to see you all.