Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

hiko-a-mon?

no avatar
User

Jenny H

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:14 pm

Re: hiko-a-mon?

by Jenny H » Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:35 am

Here is something else that is kind of interesting. In the bathrooms, at least the women's room, they have heated toilet seats! It was weird to see my toilet plugged in but it was nice.
no avatar
User

Caroline K

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:45 am

by Caroline K » Sun Aug 10, 2008 8:53 am

We just tried hiko last night. Was very, very good but a bit on the pricey side. We did order a lot though...the wasabi dumplings were tasty as well as the shrimp rolls. I enjoyed my Tofu steak but will try other items next visit-was not an item I would crave. My boyfriend had the Vegas Roll and the Derby Roll-he went nuts for Vegas and thought the Derby was good. The Sushi Chefs were very nice and gave good suggestions. We will go back-there were so many items that sounded so yummy, especially the grilled Grouper.
User

Matt K

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Dec 03, 2007 11:57 am

Downtown

by Matt K » Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:15 am

My partner and I decided to try this the other night (wednesday) and as soon as we walked in the door the smell of sewage hit us pretty strong, so we went on into the restaurant and the smell was still in there, you could tell the staff was a little embarrassed by it by the looks on their faces. We decided we were going to leave and try another time. It's just not appetizing to smell a sewer line while in a restaurant.
Previous