Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Seviche Cantina "patio bar"

no avatar
User

Anthony Lamas

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:41 pm

Seviche Cantina "patio bar"

by Anthony Lamas » Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:19 pm

With permission from El Jefe, I wanted to share some updates at the Bistro. Construction will begin this weekened on our patio bar, the Cantina! We will have a 20 seat bar with TV's and full service. Also the finishing touches, like ivy, awnings,etc. We will have this completed by Derby. We will have a daily happy hour with a Bocadito (little bites) menu and we will open the Cantina early on nice days. I'm really excited about this and hope that we will make our patrons excited too!

Muchas gracias y buen provecho!
no avatar
User

Ted Stevens

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:54 am

Clifton

Re: Seviche Cantina "patio bar"

by Ted Stevens » Tue Apr 15, 2008 7:29 pm

You the man chef. Sure beats the ole patio at Broadway & Logan !!!
no avatar
User

Anthony Lamas

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:41 pm

Looking for 3 aloha terminals

by Anthony Lamas » Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:53 pm

Hey Ted! Those good ole days at Timothy's. Hope your doing well. I'm looking for 3 terminals (screens) for my outdoor bar. If anyone knows of some used ones, please send a PM.

no avatar
User

Greg R.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Tue Aug 07, 2007 9:15 am

Crescent Hill

by Greg R. » Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:59 pm

Anthony Lamas wrote:With permission from El Jefe, I wanted to share some updates at the Bistro. Construction will begin this weekened on our patio bar, the Cantina! We will have a 20 seat bar with TV's and full service. Also the finishing touches, like ivy, awnings,etc. We will have this completed by Derby. We will have a daily happy hour with a Bocadito (little bites) menu and we will open the Cantina early on nice days. I'm really excited about this and hope that we will make our patrons excited too!

Did I miss something? Is this a new location or an addition to the second location (do you call that "the Bistro"?) Sounds good where ever it is.
no avatar
User

GaryF

{ RANK }

Foodie

Wed Apr 25, 2007 12:05 am

by GaryF » Thu Apr 17, 2008 12:15 am

Did I miss something? Is this a new location or an addition to the second location (do you call that "the Bistro"?) Sounds good where ever it is.

Greg- It's the outdoor patio at the Bistro on Goose Creek. It looks to be awesome.