Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
no avatar
User

Roger A. Baylor

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:01 pm

New Albany

Re: Charlestown Pizza Co - Growing pains or bad night?

by Roger A. Baylor » Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:26 pm

Thanks. I'll pass your comments along to the crew.

I wish we could figure out how to treat Thunder. Most years we have nothing on Thunder night, so we close the pub and run the show out of the pizzeria. Then when there's bad weather, we're full anyway.
Last edited by Roger A. Baylor on Mon Apr 14, 2008 10:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Roger A. Baylor
Beer Director at Pints&union (New Albany)
Digital Editor at Food & Dining Magazine
New Albany, Indiana
no avatar
User

MikeG

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 3:22 pm

Twin Cities, MN

by MikeG » Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:55 pm

Since I couldnt be out of town for Thunder, I ordered some carryout to have while I watched the Stanley Cup playoffs. As long you're open to some degree during THunder I'm happy.
I am the original Mike G, never mind the impostor.

I am kind of a big deal.
no avatar
User

Scott Robinson

{ RANK }

Foodie

Wed Oct 10, 2007 10:36 am

Floyds Knobs, IN

by Scott Robinson » Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:49 am

Todd Antz wrote:Wow. So in one line of posts, Mr. Wilhelm brings up a bad experience at a restaurant (which is perfectly fine to do on here), illegal drug use and poor management, and badly brewed beer at another restaurant, then in a subsequent post brings up racism, Anti-semitism, claims Mr. Pharris is a Desperate Housewives watcher, and then wants to take the talk back to pizza. Then to top it off, when I clicked on his name, to see if he had any more information in his profile I get " The requested user does not exist" Very strange behavior.

Hmmm, is all I can say about that. Oh wait, the words Forum Troll also come to mind.

Man, I have to WHOLE HEARTEDLY agree with you Todd...Mr. Wilhelm is indeed a troll...he takes his train of thought from one spectrum to another - then back again. I am glad he never dined in our establishment...god only knows what he would have said!

"Stratto's oil for the bread was too..umm..oily. The salads were fresh but at the same time must have been bad..as they were GREEN! Then I tried the Lasagna...too much cheese, who wants cheese with beef and sausage?!" :roll:

Oh, and Roger...I could use some of those famous drugs you must be hoarding after reading the OP! LMAO! :shock:
no avatar
User

Kim H

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:07 pm

Louisville

by Kim H » Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:52 pm

Todd Antz wrote:" The requested user does not exist"

Not sure he exists at all. I looked up Fred Wilhelm on whitepages.com, and there is only 1 in KY, and that's in Dayton, KY, and only 1 in Indiana, and that's in Merrilville. Then I looked up F. Wilhelm, and there were only 10 total in IN and KY, and none in the local area codes. He could be unlisted, but it's rather suspicious.
no avatar
User

Roger A. Baylor

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:01 pm

New Albany

by Roger A. Baylor » Fri Apr 18, 2008 10:57 am

Kim H wrote:
Todd Antz wrote:" The requested user does not exist"

Not sure he exists at all. I looked up Fred Wilhelm on whitepages.com, and there is only 1 in KY, and that's in Dayton, KY, and only 1 in Indiana, and that's in Merrilville. Then I looked up F. Wilhelm, and there were only 10 total in IN and KY, and none in the local area codes. He could be unlisted, but it's rather suspicious.

I'm not a betting man by nature, but I'd put up $100 that Fred Wilhelm is, shall we say discretely, a disgruntled former NABC employee. I'd pursue it/him if I truly cared ... but because that would be exactly what he wants, I won't.
Roger A. Baylor
Beer Director at Pints&union (New Albany)
Digital Editor at Food & Dining Magazine
New Albany, Indiana
no avatar
User

Bryan Shepherd

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 30, 2007 6:58 pm

Between Here and There

by Bryan Shepherd » Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:10 pm

Not sure why anyone would slam Danny Mac's?? They are an independent/locally owned establishment, with really good pizza and cheesesteaks. just sayin'...........
BShep
Previous