Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
no avatar
User

Ward Wilson

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 15, 2007 10:16 pm

Beargrass Creek watershed

Re: Mojito's menu and impressive review.

by Ward Wilson » Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:05 pm

Hey, thanks for that menu - that was above and beyond. I like this Forum, even with the occasional flaming. You all are good people. Bon appetit.
no avatar
User

Doogy R

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:15 pm

The purlieus of Louisville, KY

by Doogy R » Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:18 pm

Ward Wilson wrote:Hey, thanks for that menu - that was above and beyond. I like this Forum, even with the occasional flaming. You all are good people. Bon appetit.

I am here to help, as we all seem to be on this forum.
Great food along with great company is truly one of lifes best treasures.
no avatar
User

MichelleJ

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:47 am

Highlands

by MichelleJ » Mon Apr 14, 2008 9:56 pm

Partially inspired by this thread and partially inspired by a great meal at Havana Rumba last week I finally made it to Mojito tonight for dinner. Other than having seemingly the only bad waiter in the joint our meal was great. I'm really looking forward to going back both in the hopes of having a different waiter and trying 3 or 4 different items. Everything we ate tonight was great but there are so many interesting choices I think I'll have to go 3 or 4 more times to try different items before I can start narrowing down favorites and ordering things I've already had.

I normally don't order dessert but I couldn't help myself tonight. I've a weakness for both cafe con leche and tres leches cake so I had both tonight and each was superb.
Consuming Louisville
very good things to do, buy & eat in the River City

http://www.consuminglouisville.com
no avatar
User

Amy A

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:34 pm

Jeffersonville

by Amy A » Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:37 pm

We finally went tonight!

Aside from some odd difficulties getting the temperature in the building right (it's hard to do this time of year, I know), everything was fantastic. We LOVED our pineapple Mojitos. The guacamole was out of this world. I can't wait to go back when it's warm to take advantage of the pitchers of Mojitos! Yums.
no avatar
User

Doogy R

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:15 pm

The purlieus of Louisville, KY

by Doogy R » Wed Apr 16, 2008 7:06 pm

I have to get to Mojito's, ASAP. Why is it that I keep ending up in other parts of the Ville? It's just down KY 22 from where I live. That whole area in the proximity of I-264, US 42 and KY 22 is becoming a mini-foodieville. I know I will miss some, but off the top of my head ya have Mojito's, Shiraz, Dynasty buffet (one of the better ones in the Ville), Shane's BBQ, Shady Lane Cafe, an Asian place across the way from Shiraz, Mike's Best meat market, Gasthaus German restaurant and more.

Please, help me fill in the rest of this mini-foodieville. What else am I missing?

I could also start a thread about the latest mini-foodieville that is evolving farther on out along the 42, 22 and Westport Road corridor.
Great food along with great company is truly one of lifes best treasures.
Previous