Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

back for a limited time...

no avatar
User

Jessica Devine

{ RANK }

Foodie

Wed Mar 07, 2007 10:29 pm

Germantown

back for a limited time...

by Jessica Devine » Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:26 pm

Robin, if my blatant advertising is not okay, feel free to delete.

That's right--I'm back in the restaurant business for this week only. If you haven't had the opportunity to try Smoketown U.S.A., here is your chance. My aunt and uncle who own the place are helping me out by letting me work some shifts since I'm on Spring Break this week. Come by and see me tonight or Thursday all day. Make sure you introduce yourself.

:wink:
no avatar
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Re: back for a limited time...

by Robin Garr » Tue Apr 08, 2008 3:53 pm

Jessica Hardison wrote:Robin, if my blatant advertising is not okay, feel free to delete.

That's right--I'm back in the restaurant business for this week only. If you haven't had the opportunity to try Smoketown U.S.A., here is your chance. My aunt and uncle who own the place are helping me out by letting me work some shifts since I'm on Spring Break this week. Come by and see me tonight or Thursday all day. Make sure you introduce yourself.

:wink:

Sounds more like socializing with friends than advertising to me, Jessica. I'll give you a pass! :D