Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Monday nights

no avatar
User

Sallie P.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:51 am

Monday nights

by Sallie P. » Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:07 am

Since so many restaurants are closed on Mondays in Louisville....do any that are open have specials?
no avatar
User

Tony P.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sat Mar 03, 2007 2:32 am

Re: Monday nights

by Tony P. » Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:20 am

Sallie,

Boombozz In Springhurst & Taylorsville Road has a Monday Special: 2 for $20, two people can share an entree salad of choice, medium pizza and 2 glasses of wine for only $20.

http://www.tonyboombozz.com
User

Ben Smith

{ RANK }

Foodie

Tue Mar 04, 2008 2:21 pm

Highlands, Louisville, KY

by Ben Smith » Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:55 am

I am sure they are not running the same special (because this was ancient)....but Limestone (hurstbourne ln) used to run a monday special half off of items off the grill ( dont quote me on that). But I would be surprised if they were not up to something on mondays these days.
no avatar
User

Derrick Dones

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Aug 13, 2007 11:02 am

by Derrick Dones » Tue Mar 11, 2008 2:59 pm

Havana Rhumba (ate there just last night) advertised live music and discounted beverages on Monday and Tuesday night. $2 off house lime margaritas, sangria, and mojitos.

I tried the grouper, and it deserved the hype. It was a very tasty and flavorful piece of fish!

HR is quite possibly my current favorite place in Louisville!!!

DD
User

Mark Head

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Oct 28, 2007 10:44 pm

Prospect

by Mark Head » Tue Mar 11, 2008 9:31 pm

I'll second Havana Rumba....had the grouper and two mojitos last night. Two bucks off on the drinks after 5 pm. Life is good!