Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Cline and Dine

no avatar
User

Michele Melillo-Clem

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Mar 04, 2007 9:26 am

East Market Street

Cline and Dine

by Michele Melillo-Clem » Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:24 pm

Melillo's Italian Restaurant will be hosting a 5 course wine dinner on Tuesday, February 26th at 7:30pm. Michele Melillo-Clem will be pairing her family culinary delights with wines from Cline and Jacuzzi Vineyards of Sonoma, California. Keith Morris from the winery will be the evening's guest speaker. The cost for the event is $50.00 per person and reservations are requested by calling 540-9975 and asking for Ashley. We look forward to seeing you for this Cline and Dine experience.
It's the hand of the cook that expresses the heart.

Michele Melillo-Clem
no avatar
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Re: Cline and Dine

by Robin Garr » Mon Feb 18, 2008 2:27 pm

michele melillo-clem wrote:Melillo's Italian Restaurant will be hosting a 5 course wine dinner on Tuesday, February 26th at 7:30pm. Michele Melillo-Clem will be pairing her family culinary delights with wines from Cline and Jacuzzi Vineyards of Sonoma, California. Keith Morris from the winery will be the evening's guest speaker. The cost for the event is $50.00 per person and reservations are requested by calling 540-9975 and asking for Ashley. We look forward to seeing you for this Cline and Dine experience.

Cline is a fun winery, Michele ... they make a really interesting range of California wines from affordable (Red Truck) to some really fancy Zinfandels. Hearty stuff - should go very well with Melillo's fare.
no avatar
User

Ethan Ray

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:30 pm

by Ethan Ray » Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:02 pm

michele melillo-clem wrote:Melillo's Italian Restaurant will be hosting a 5 course wine dinner on Tuesday, February 26th at 7:30pm. Michele Melillo-Clem will be pairing her family culinary delights with wines from Cline and Jacuzzi Vineyards of Sonoma, California. Keith Morris from the winery will be the evening's guest speaker. The cost for the event is $50.00 per person and reservations are requested by calling 540-9975 and asking for Ashley. We look forward to seeing you for this Cline and Dine experience.

I saw Keith Morris, and thought immedietely of Keith Morris of Black Flag and Circle Jerks fame...

I know it's not the same guy...

but it's an interesting correlation that two guys with the same name from two entirely different walks of life intersect in my mind...

hmmm. :?
Ethan Ray

I put vegetables in your desserts, white chocolate with your fish and other nonsense stuff that you think shouldn't make sense, but coax the nonsense into something that makes complete sense in your mouth. Just open your mind, mouth and eat.
no avatar
User

Jay M.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Apr 09, 2007 10:09 pm

by Jay M. » Mon Feb 18, 2008 11:29 pm

Robin Garr wrote:Cline is a fun winery, Michele ... they make a really interesting range of California wines from affordable (Red Truck) to some really fancy Zinfandels. Hearty stuff - should go very well with Melillo's fare.

When I think of Cline, I think of Zin, but they have an old vines Mourvedre and a southern Rhone style blend they call Cashmere, that I have enjoyed. I first had the Mourvedre at Actors' Theatre Intermezzo Cafe.
no avatar
User

thommy browne

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Oct 26, 2007 10:21 pm

Louisville

by thommy browne » Tue Feb 19, 2008 12:10 am

Ethan Ray wrote:I saw Keith Morris, and thought immedietely of Keith Morris of Black Flag and Circle Jerks fame...

I know it's not the same guy...

My thoughts exactly