Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Anoosh Shariat retiring

no avatar
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Anoosh Shariat retiring

by Robin Garr » Mon Apr 01, 2024 10:50 am

Posted on Facebook by Anoosh's wife Paula Barmore (public post)

Retirement for Anoosh! Chef David Danielson will be ready to serve you starting April 8th at Anoosh Bistro. Anoosh & I are thrilled to announce:

After more than three decades of culinary excellence, Chef Anoosh Shariat of Anoosh Bistro has announced his retirement, marking the end of an era in Louisville's dining scene. Effective April 1, 2024, Chef David Danielson, formerly of Log Still Distillery and Churchill Downs, will gracefully step into the role of executive chef and operator of Anoosh Bistro.
An esteemed figure in Louisville’s culinary scene, Chef Danielson brings a wealth of experience and innovation to his new role. With a dedication to quality and creativity, he is poised to uphold the legacy of excellence that Chef Anoosh has cultivated over the years.

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10 ... 1684721758
no avatar
User

Mark R.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:02 pm

Anchorage, KY

Re: Anoosh Shariat retiring

by Mark R. » Wed Apr 03, 2024 9:56 am

I'm sure most of us will miss him, he always had a good restaurant running somewhere in Louisville anytime you went there he was always out talking to everyone as well as presenting a great meal.
Last edited by Mark R. on Thu Apr 04, 2024 11:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
Written using Dragon NaturallySpeaking

"Life is short. Drink the good wine first"
no avatar
User

Jon K

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 10:22 pm

Re: Anoosh Shariat retiring

by Jon K » Wed Apr 03, 2024 4:06 pm

I think of Anoosh as a wonderful chef and an even better person.