Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Food truck / Catering for beignets

no avatar
User

Scott Hack

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:09 pm

Pewee Valley, Kentucky

Food truck / Catering for beignets

by Scott Hack » Sat Jul 08, 2023 1:10 pm

I'm looking for a catering company or food truck who can do onsite catering for New Orleans style beignets. I have a lot of lead time. The event is in the planning stages, but it would likely be in April of 2024.

-Scott
Scott Hack
Finish Line Realty
502-376-4225
no avatar
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Re: Food truck / Catering for beignets

by Robin Garr » Sun Jul 09, 2023 9:04 am

Scott, you've probably thought of this already, but The Fish House at Barret and Winter does beignets on the regular. They don't have a food truck as far as I know, but you might talk to them about catering. (One issue that occurs to me right away is that a caterer is going to have to fry them on premises. This isn't something you can make up in advance.
no avatar
User

Mark R.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:02 pm

Anchorage, KY

Re: Food truck / Catering for beignets

by Mark R. » Tue Jul 11, 2023 9:14 am

Scott, Selena's all the dozen great beignets and like the Fish House they don't have a food truck. They do do a lot of catering however so you may want to get in touch with them and they may be able to help you.
Written using Dragon NaturallySpeaking

"Life is short. Drink the good wine first"