Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Barry's Cheesesteak franchising

no avatar
User

Kim H

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:07 pm

Louisville

Barry's Cheesesteak franchising

by Kim H » Fri May 12, 2023 7:44 am

no avatar
User

Steve Eslinger

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:42 pm

Highlands

Re: Barry's Cheesesteak franchising

by Steve Eslinger » Fri May 12, 2023 8:38 am

Interesting. Barry makes a mean cheesesteak and as the article noted there's no glut of competition in the cheesesteak-franchise world. I wonder what their roll-out strategy is.
no avatar
User

Jeff Cavanaugh

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:49 am

by Jeff Cavanaugh » Fri May 12, 2023 11:21 am

I wish him success! My impression over the last several years has been that he's better at the food side than the business side of the industry, but I could be wrong. Pulling for him to succeed!
no avatar
User

Kim H

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:07 pm

Louisville

by Kim H » Wed May 17, 2023 5:37 am

Jeff Cavanaugh wrote:I wish him success! My impression over the last several years has been that he's better at the food side than the business side of the industry, but I could be wrong. Pulling for him to succeed!

That was my thought as well. I absolutely wish him the best, but it seem me to me that he had a struggle with one or two restaurants, so a franchise situation totally surprised me. I'm hoping he has some guidance in his new venture, and wish him all the best