Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
User

Kim H

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:07 pm

Louisville

Barry's Cheesesteak franchising

by Kim H » Fri May 12, 2023 7:44 am

User

Steve Eslinger

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:42 pm

Highlands

Re: Barry's Cheesesteak franchising

by Steve Eslinger » Fri May 12, 2023 8:38 am

Interesting. Barry makes a mean cheesesteak and as the article noted there's no glut of competition in the cheesesteak-franchise world. I wonder what their roll-out strategy is.
User

Jeff Cavanaugh

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:49 am

by Jeff Cavanaugh » Fri May 12, 2023 11:21 am

I wish him success! My impression over the last several years has been that he's better at the food side than the business side of the industry, but I could be wrong. Pulling for him to succeed!
User

Kim H

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 12:07 pm

Louisville

by Kim H » Wed May 17, 2023 5:37 am

Jeff Cavanaugh wrote:I wish him success! My impression over the last several years has been that he's better at the food side than the business side of the industry, but I could be wrong. Pulling for him to succeed!

That was my thought as well. I absolutely wish him the best, but it seem me to me that he had a struggle with one or two restaurants, so a franchise situation totally surprised me. I'm hoping he has some guidance in his new venture, and wish him all the best