Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Daisuki Sushi

User

Steve Eslinger

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:42 pm

Highlands

Daisuki Sushi

by Steve Eslinger » Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:28 am

Just a quick note that Daisuki Sushi, after a successful run at Logan Street Market, has opened a second location in the spot on Bardstown Road that formerly housed Faces Bistro. I've been a couple of times and I've been quite impressed. I had the Pad Thai last night and it was fantastic. While I'm normally skeptical about the dish when not in a true Thai restaurant, their version hit all the right notes and was frankly as good as I've found anywhere around town. I particularly like how they give you a small dish of chili & peanut oil so you can tailor the heat level to your liking (although I may ask for a slightly larger serving next time). Other than a piece of California roll from my wife's Bento box, I haven't really tried much of their sushi, so that will be on the agenda next trip. Really nice people as well.
no avatar
User

Heather L

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:12 am

Re: Daisuki Sushi

by Heather L » Fri Apr 28, 2023 9:43 am

We've gotten delivery once from their Logan Street Market location before the new one opened. I really liked it. Was craving something Asian, just wanted something a little different from our usuals and it fit the bill. Had veggie yakisoba noodles and a tofu sushi roll. Think I might order again for dinner tonight :)
....And be faithful to
Local Merchants Too.
Never buy far off
What you can buy near home.....
(Wendell Berry)