Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

B.A. Colonial

no avatar
User

joe.muller

{ RANK }

Foodie

Wed May 15, 2019 4:06 pm

B.A. Colonial

by joe.muller » Sat Apr 01, 2023 2:53 pm

My wife and I were in the South End last Sunday and decided to try B.A. Colonial for lunch. It is located in the newly restored Colonial Gardens across from Iroquois Park. After having read the menu on my phone on the drive over, I was a little disappointed to find that they only served Brunch until 2:00. Not wanting to wait an hour I opted for the Steak and Eggs and my wife opted for the Pancakes with Country Ham and Bacon. I have to say We we’re both quite impressed with our meals. The steak was very flavorful and served with a side of herb butter. My wife opted for Blueberry pancakes and they did not disappoint. Special mention to the biscuit they served with my meal. The biscuit was probably the most freshest and tasty biscuit I have had in a long time. Light and fluffy and still warm. We both thoroughly enjoyed our meals and plan on returning for lunch or dinner, or maybe another brunch. If you find yourself in the South End I highly recommend paying B.A. Colonial a visit !
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Re: B.A. Colonial

by Robin Garr » Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:00 pm

Glad to hear it! Thanks for your report, Joe. Colonial Gardens definitely provides one more good reason to head for the Iroquois area.
no avatar
User

Tony G

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:37 am

Louisville Ky 40214

Re: B.A. Colonial

by Tony G » Sun Apr 02, 2023 1:15 pm

We live very close and have done their Sunday Brunch. It was outstanding and reasonably priced. I had the Hashbrown Bowl that could have fed two! Their Bloody Mary was really spicy. Highly recommend.