Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Biscuit Belly

no avatar
User

Tony G

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:37 am

Louisville Ky 40214

Biscuit Belly

by Tony G » Sun Oct 09, 2022 6:35 pm

The Colonial Gardens location for Biscuit Belly has permanently closed. I am incredibly sad but not surprised. People out here in the South End complain that good restaurants don’t locate out here. But when they do, as Biscuit Belly did in the renovated Colonial Gardens people I guess don’t support them. We went many times on the weekends it was packed. Don’t know about the weekdays tho as we work early M-F. Taco Luchador, Union 15 and BA Colonial are all packed on the weekends. Maybe it’s that they are basically a 7am-1pm place. We will just go to the NULU location now. If Taco Luchador closes here I will just give up the hope that any South Enders here will support great new places that give it a try out here. They can continue to go to Frisch’s Big Boy and Cracker Barrel. I DO love Roosters here they have the best wings ever. End of rant!
User

Mark R.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:02 pm

Anchorage, KY

Re: Biscuit Belly

by Mark R. » Sun Oct 09, 2022 8:13 pm

Yes and the story talk about how they had a hard time with getting supplies and help yet they are opening a new restaurant in Middletown?
Written using Dragon NaturallySpeaking

"Life is short. Drink the good wine first"