Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Farm Stores Brownsboro

no avatar
User

Heather L

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:12 am

Farm Stores Brownsboro

by Heather L » Mon Aug 22, 2022 1:42 pm

This is that little drive-thru/walk up store where Rally's used to be on Lower Brownsboro. It's gone. I noticed it a few weeks ago and finally remembered to post about it. Not surprising to me AT ALL. I had hopes that it might fit a niche as somewhere easy to drive thru if you needed milk or something but didn't want to deal with Kroger or parking somewhere to go inside. Not sure that it was open for a year. I did go once - they had no menus then. As something self-billed as an 'innovative concept' they had no app, no way to order online - no way to see what they actually had or a price list. I do think they finally got menus at the store itself.

None of their social media had been updated since May. **they do have an app - was mistaken on that - but it didn't allow for ordering at that location - it was more of a rewards app only.**

Anyway - sorry that they didn't make it and I'm not celebrating it - just seemed doomed from the start to me.
....And be faithful to
Local Merchants Too.
Never buy far off
What you can buy near home.....
(Wendell Berry)
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Re: Farm Stores Brownsboro

by Robin Garr » Mon Aug 22, 2022 8:27 pm

I have to confess that I was never aware of it. I would probably have checked it out, if I could have. :cry:
User

Mark R.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:02 pm

Anchorage, KY

Re: Farm Stores Brownsboro

by Mark R. » Tue Aug 23, 2022 10:54 am

The closing of this door was also reported in Business 1st this morning. However they had no further details either.
Written using Dragon NaturallySpeaking

"Life is short. Drink the good wine first"