Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
User

Mark R.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:02 pm

Anchorage, KY

MozzaP Anchorage temporarily closed?

by Mark R. » Tue May 24, 2022 2:39 pm

We were going to go there for lunch today and found that they are "Temporarily Closed" and he signed with missing from the site. I just searched online and the website says they are temporarily closed also and that their NULU location is open for takeout orders after 5 PM? I certainly hope this is a permanent closure of the Anchorage location and really wish I had kept it open instead of following the crowd to NULU!
Written using Dragon NaturallySpeaking

"Life is short. Drink the good wine first"
User

JustinHammond

{ RANK }

Foodie

Wed Jul 09, 2008 6:26 pm

Lyndon, KY 40222

Re: MozzaP Anchorage temporarily closed?

by JustinHammond » Tue May 24, 2022 3:05 pm

The one in NULU is just a food stall inside of TEN20 brewery, so technically it was always carry out only.

I miss the original location also, such a great building.
"The idea is to eat well and not die from it-for the simple reason that that would be the end of your eating." - Jim Harrison

https://www.facebook.com/Louisville-Eat ... 129849554/
User

Mark R.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Apr 09, 2007 12:02 pm

Anchorage, KY

by Mark R. » Tue May 24, 2022 5:03 pm

JustinHammond wrote:The one in NULU is just a food stall inside of TEN20 brewery, so technically it was always carry out only.

I miss the original location also, such a great building.

Yes, it's just a food stall but as of right now it's their only location and have a very limited menu what I've seen.

I certainly agree about building here in Anchorage and the fact that the owner built most of it himself is truly remarkable. Hopefully it will reopen soon. The pizzas were great but I also had some great salads and sandwiches on the lunch menu and their baked goods were also great!
Written using Dragon NaturallySpeaking

"Life is short. Drink the good wine first"
no avatar
User

Robin F.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:50 am

by Robin F. » Thu May 26, 2022 12:34 pm

Just posted on MozzaPi FB page:

WE’RE BACK……
Volume IV tonight @ 5pm !!

New Hours:{5/26} 5p-9p \\\\\\\\\\\\\
{5/27} 11a-2p & 5p-9p //////////////// {5/28} 11a-2p & 5p-9p \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
The wait is over! MozzaPi returns to where it all began. Join us this weekend as we re-open our doors to our incredibly patient and loyal community of close friends and families. Focaccia, PIZZA, Cookies, Beer, Wine, Bourbon and Sodas. Full Summer Menu and Regular Hours will roll out in the next few weeks. Hope to see you all SOON!
no avatar
User

Mike D

{ RANK }

Foodie

Tue Nov 17, 2009 3:29 pm

by Mike D » Thu May 26, 2022 2:22 pm

Glad to see that they have reopened in Anchorage. We city dwellers don't get out that way often, but it is a nice drive and the food has always been excellent.

We have gotten carryout pizza several times from the location in the Ten20 Brewery on East Washington Street. The pizza is every bit as good as it was in Anchorage. And you are not limited to carryout - you can grab a beer (great beer selection) and eat at a table either inside or outside.