Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
no avatar
User

RichardM

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:18 am

Louisville, KY

Derby Changes or not to worry June 2010 post

by RichardM » Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:04 pm

Wow, I called this one wrong. The Internet time machine says I posted this on Jun 20 2010. It was all about my thoughts that the Derby would be a night race in 3-5 years. Yeah, that didn’t happen. It’s inched its way up tho and the projected post time currently is 6:58 PM. Well, in 2010 the post time was 6:32 PM EDT. So in 12 years we’ve moved 26 minutes later. It is inching later.

Same question tho. So 30 minutes later for the race to start. Does that move dinner reservations up enough to cause a problem with the second round of seating?

What about parties, do they start later? Go longer?

Most important thing is we need to have an OFFLINE now that the Covid19 has receded. Who’s interested? Week night or weekend evening or afternoon?
Richard Lord Meadows, Earl of Vienna, Marquess of Morgantown and Westover, Baronet of Parkersburg, and West Virginia’s Ambassador to the Portland Neighborhood.
User

Carla G

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:01 am

Re: Derby Changes or not to worry June 2010 post

by Carla G » Mon Apr 04, 2022 6:48 pm

I'm in.
"She did not so much cook as assassinate food." - Storm Jameson
User

Steve Shade

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:53 am

Re: Derby Changes or not to worry June 2010 post

by Steve Shade » Thu Apr 14, 2022 8:49 pm

Anytime. Richard, since you have now acquired so many titles, what should we now call your lovely bride?
"Don't accept your dog's admiration as
conclusive evidence that you are wonderful."
-- Ann Landers