Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Jerusalem Kitchen Specials

no avatar
User

RichardM

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sat Mar 03, 2007 12:18 am

Louisville, KY

Jerusalem Kitchen Specials

by RichardM » Sun Feb 13, 2022 10:11 pm

So, my bride Suzi Bernert is working tomorrow at the Farm & Machinery Show at KFEC. Ergo we celebrated St. Valentines Day this evening with a special 5 course dinner for two ($35) at Jerusalem Kitchen, 4413 St Rita Dr, Louisville, KY 40219. WOW! Sammie outdid himself on this meal. Everything is house made.
Appetizer -- Warm stuffed grape leaves with a tomato onion sauce
Salad -- I had Jerusalem salad and Suzi had hummus & pita
Soup -- Suzi had a lentil soup and I had a vegetable soup with a chicken broth.
Main Course -- We both got the baked chicken dish with seasoned rice and roasted onion, tomatoes & zucchini. Between us we had One-half chicken that was so tender flavorful and perfectly seasoned.
Desert -- Large cut of Baklava
Drinks -- I had peppermint tea and Suzi had a Cinnamon Cardamon tea.
The best part is not only did we have a wonderful meal but there was enough of the main course for Suzi to have lunch tomorrow at work.
EVEN BETTER IS THAT THIS WAS SO SUCCESSFUL SAMMIE IS GONNA DO IT ON THURSDAYS NOT JUST HOLIDAYS.
"Due to the success of our Valentine's Day special we will now be offering a 5 course special for two for 35$ every Thursday. Call if you'd like to make reservations (502-614-6465). We look forward to seeing you. You can call in and get this to go as well. They will be able to tell you what he is cooking on Thursday."
Richard Lord Meadows, Earl of Vienna, Marquess of Morgantown and Westover, Baronet of Parkersburg, and West Virginia’s Ambassador to the Portland Neighborhood.
no avatar
User

Heather L

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:12 am

Re: Jerusalem Kitchen Specials

by Heather L » Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:28 am

That sounds amazing! :-)
....And be faithful to
Local Merchants Too.
Never buy far off