Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Help please

no avatar
User

Rohit R

{ RANK }

Just got here

Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:07 pm

Help please

by Rohit R » Tue Feb 05, 2008 2:31 am

Hi Everyone
I m rohit i m located in Cleveland OH and my dad has indian restaurants here called Madras cafe and we are frm the UDIPI CAFE group who have branches in pittursburgh columbus cleveland cincinnati and are planning to start an INDIAN restaurnt in lousiville we came there a couple of times for the last 3-4 months but unable to find a gud place there
We are looking for a CLOSED RESTAURANT 2500-3500 sqft
and the place should be withing 7-8 mile radius of 4213 Accomack Drive, Louisville, KY 40252(INDIAN TEMPLE) so sheelbyville rd bardstown rd westport taylorsville etc should be gud
we are not locals so if any of you guys are aware of any such closed restaurant or restaurant who have gone out of buisness like chinese, mexican, amrican rest we would be really really grateful to you.

I am very much looking forward if anyone of you can help us
User

Kurt R.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Aug 23, 2007 9:08 am

Louisville, KY

by Kurt R. » Tue Feb 05, 2008 4:40 am

There is a former American Restaurant on Frankfort Avenue that was called Danielle's for sale. I believe it is listed with the Houston Group.

On Shelbyville Road there is a former Americanized Chinese restaurant that was called I Ching. It is in the same center as the Post office near Penn Station Subs. I believe it is for rent with CBRE.

There are several places for sale, but that is all I can think of that are out of business. The areas you are looking for go quickly.

Good Luck! Send me a PM and I will try to get you more information.
Kurt

Character is measured by a series of split second decisions.
User

Jackie R.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Tue Mar 06, 2007 3:48 pm

Highlands

by Jackie R. » Tue Feb 05, 2008 6:11 am

Danielle's was on Frankfort Ave. Prett sure the sign is still up, near Volare and such?
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

by Robin Garr » Tue Feb 05, 2008 7:27 am

Jackie R. wrote:Danielle's was on Frankfort Ave. Prett sure the sign is still up, near Volare and such?

I took the liberty of making a couple of discreet edits in the post, Jackie. ;)

The Houston Group might be a very good contact for Rohit. They handle quite a few restaurant properties - I know there's an ad in the coming edition of Food & Dining that lists at least a dozen.

Houston Group
http://www.thehoustongroup.net
13121 Eastpoint Park Blvd
Louisville, KY 40223
(502) 228-7799
Last edited by Robin Garr on Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
no avatar
User

Rohit R

{ RANK }

Just got here

by Rohit R » Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:15 pm

thank you all for ur replies i am in contact with Mr Houston frm the houston grp but he too still hasnt found something
the danilles Restaurant is on sale with the property itself i think and will go over our budget and plus there will be other cost related to equipments etc required for indian cooking

Kurt can me giving me a more details about the ICHING restaurant
no avatar
User

Rohit R

{ RANK }

Just got here

by Rohit R » Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:17 pm

thank you all for ur replies i am in contact with Mr Houston frm the houston grp but he too still hasnt found something
the danilles Restaurant is on sale with the property itself i think and will go over our budget and plus there will be other cost related to equipments etc required for indian cooking

Kurt can me give me more details about the ICHING place

Hope you guys can help me

thank you all again
rohit
no avatar
User

John R.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:29 am

Old Lousiville

by John R. » Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:19 pm

Yay more Indian!! mmmmmmmmm
Im not a food"ie", I am a food"er".
no avatar
User

Jeremy Smith

{ RANK }

Just got here

Tue Feb 12, 2008 2:17 pm

HELP

by Jeremy Smith » Tue Feb 12, 2008 7:04 pm

I have some information that may help you out. Please give me a call at 502-930-5079. Look forward to hearing from you.
Jeremy Smith
Marketing Associate
Sysco Foodservice
Louisville KY
smith.jeremy@lou.sysco.com