Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Announcement

no avatar
User

looi

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:23 pm

Announcement

by looi » Wed Feb 03, 2021 5:40 pm

It has been my pleasure to cook for past few decades at August Moon. I hope you have been pleased with my culinary skills and creations.
I am writing to inform that I had left the establishment 14 months ago and relinquished all culinary and management responsibilities there since.

Chef Looi
no avatar
User

TP Lowe

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 6:00 am

Shelby County

Re: Announcement

by TP Lowe » Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:39 am

Chef, we'll miss you. I've had probably 200 lunch meetings at August Moon and have never been disappointed. When I lived on Top Hill just up the street AM was my go-to takeout on the way home from work. Be well.
no avatar
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

by Robin Garr » Thu Feb 04, 2021 1:02 pm

Looi, I thought I posted a reply to this yesterday, but apparently it didn't stick. This system is hard to learn. :mrgreen:

First, what TP said: You'll be missed. Good luck and best wishes in your "Guest Chef" night at Anoosh Bistro this month, though: Two of Louisville's most respected chefs in one place!
no avatar
User

looi

{ RANK }

Foodie

Sun Mar 04, 2007 11:23 pm

by looi » Thu Feb 04, 2021 6:46 pm

TP Lowe, thank you very much for the compliment and glad you enjoyed my cooking over the years.