Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Crestwood Bistro

User

Carla G

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:01 am

Crestwood Bistro

by Carla G » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:02 am

So, driving home yesterday,I noticed one of the former little tiny houses found along the main drag going through the Center of Crestwood has now been given a lovely, stone, facelift and is sporting a stylish sign that says, “ Crestwood Bistro”.
I’ve heard nothing about it. Anyone?
"She did not so much cook as assassinate food." - Storm Jameson
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Re: Crestwood Bistro

by Robin Garr » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:34 am

Good catch, Carla! Looks like it's set to open in November, but not much info yet.

https://crestwood-bistro.com/
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Crescent Hill

by Robin Garr » Wed Oct 28, 2020 7:36 am

Facebook page, too! Here's the most recent post:

Crestwood Bistro
Oct 24
The good and the bad, we have to postpone for one more week for inspections, but we have a solid day of opening and that is November 5th. I hope all will understand the complications with moving this dream forward and you continue to have support for something better for our community.

Also:
Crestwood Bistro is an independently owned upscale casual restaurant, focusing on local ingredients, and employing the students of our community. Prepared fresh, and with great pride, we look forward to serving you your next favorite dish.

https://www.facebook.com/Crestwood-Bist ... 451066257/
User

Carla G

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Sep 28, 2009 9:01 am

by Carla G » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:19 pm

Maybe I’m silly but I’m more inclined to support a business that is referred to as “our dream” instead of my job or my investment.
"She did not so much cook as assassinate food." - Storm Jameson
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Crescent Hill

by Robin Garr » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:28 pm

Not silly sat all, Carla. I think we could probably sort all the local restaurants into the "passion for cooking" and "passion for profit" groups and discover that most (or all?) of the great places fall in the first category.