Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Logan Street Market managers step down

no avatar
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Logan Street Market managers step down

by Robin Garr » Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:06 pm

News release:

Sarah Height, Market Director wrote:Hello all

We hope you are doing well during these trying times.

First of all, it has been our pleasure and our dream to open the Logan St Market. We cannot thank you all enough for your support along the way of us and the vision of LSM.

Chelsea Moore and I have made the difficult decision to fully step down from our involvement as staff of the Market and the LSM Foundation.

As owners of The Breeze Wine Bar & Spirits in the Market, we will remain open as a shop and continue to believe in the vision, mission and livelihood of the Market. You will continue to see us frequently at the Market, but only in the capacity as a vendor.

Please direct all inquiries, requests, event information to Mike and Medora Safai. The best email to reach them is hello@loganstreetmarket.com. They are the current acting managers and will keep you abreast of updates.

Thank you all so much and we look forward to new adventures and continuing to be a part of our Louisville community.
no avatar
User

Ron Johnson

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:48 am

Re: Logan Street Market managers step down

by Ron Johnson » Mon Aug 03, 2020 8:59 am

I was there Saturday. Mike Safai working hard. Everyone was in masks, social distancing. Felt very safe.
no avatar
User

Heather L

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:12 am

Re: Logan Street Market managers step down

by Heather L » Mon Aug 03, 2020 9:53 am

Interesting......I saw 2 accounts that I follow on Instagram announce that they will no longer be setting up at Logan Street
"The reason being that that their vision is not in alignment with my vision at this time". Hopefully just some growing pains?
....And be faithful to
Local Merchants Too.
Never buy far off
What you can buy near home.....
(Wendell Berry)