Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Biscuit Belly 3

no avatar
User

Tony G

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:37 am

Louisville Ky 40214

Biscuit Belly 3

by Tony G » Sun May 31, 2020 2:39 pm

The Colonial Gardens location out here in the South End will open this Friday June 5th!!! Right across the street from a Iroquois Amphitheater. We are going to be regulars. Been waiting on this since last fall.
no avatar
User

Tony G

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:37 am

Louisville Ky 40214

Re: Biscuit Belly 3

by Tony G » Sat Jun 06, 2020 4:09 pm

We went to BB this morning. I had the Fire in the Belly Biscuit. Medium heat fried chicken with 2 crema sauces and bacon. It was exquisite....so good. My wife had the biscuit pancakes, scrambled eggs. The line was just to the door. Took maybe 15 minutes to order. We sat outside in the Colonial Gardens shared space just across from Taco Luchador. Out here in the South End this Colonial Gardens rebirth was sorely needed. We are so happy and pleased they chose this for location 3. 10 outta 10 this morning!
no avatar
User

jon.larmee

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Dec 16, 2019 8:09 pm

by jon.larmee » Sun Jun 07, 2020 1:12 am

I never got to drop this scoop for the sake of my former employer (the client was even surprised I knew), but there's a Biscuit Belly 4 in the works on Veterans Parkway.
no avatar
User

bruce.pierce

{ RANK }

Foodie

Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:07 pm

by bruce.pierce » Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:49 pm

Excellent Biscuits and Gravy. The gravy is liquid crack.