Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

The Peach Truck is coming!

User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

The Peach Truck is coming!

by Robin Garr » Thu May 14, 2020 12:01 pm

Personally, I like to get my peaches in smaller batches at Paul's, but I know a lot of people love the Peach Truck, so here's good news: It's coming! You can place your pre-orders here:
https://thepeachtruck.com/
no avatar
User

Nathaniel C

{ RANK }

Foodie

Mon Nov 12, 2018 6:50 pm

Re: The Peach Truck is coming!

by Nathaniel C » Fri May 22, 2020 11:25 pm

I don't generally cook with peaches, but The Peach Truck did a peach hot sauce (habanero, I think, but it wasn't super hot) last year, and it was outstanding. I hope it returns this year!
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Crescent Hill

by Robin Garr » Sat May 23, 2020 7:59 am

Nathaniel, it looks as if you have to pre-order or opt for home delivery packages this year. Brownsboro Hardware looks like the local place, or somewhere on Sycamore Station near Middletown.
https://thepeachtruck.com/

Get yer order in if you want 'em! :mrgreen:
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Crescent Hill

by Robin Garr » Sat May 23, 2020 10:38 am

I saw this sponsored post on Facebook just now:

The Peach Truck Tour Is Coming to Town!

25 lb. boxes of Fresh Georgia Peaches are coming to a stop near you. Head over to our website to see when we'll be there and pre-order your tree-ripened peaches today. (You must pre-order!)

Please Note: This year is a bit different over past tour stops and to keep our customers and staff safe, all orders will need to be pre-ordered online. We will not have items during the stop for walk-up purchase.