Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.

Restaurant togo website

no avatar
User

Beth Thorpe

{ RANK }

Foodie

Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:58 pm

Highlands

Restaurant togo website

by Beth Thorpe » Sun Mar 29, 2020 11:26 am

Hey everyone— friends of mine have created a website that is sortable, searchable by location, delivery services, types of cuisine, and other details for restaurants in Louisville. Lots of great social media posts and of course on here supporting restaurants, but this is designed to hopefully get information all in one place for ease. Restaurants can submit their information easily too.

https://www.diningatadistance.com/louisville-ky
no avatar
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Re: Restaurant togo website

by Robin Garr » Sun Mar 29, 2020 12:19 pm

Thanks, Beth. It looks like it's just getting started, but as I said over in that other place, I'll add it to our meta list and to the pinned post at the top of the page.
no avatar
User

Beth Thorpe

{ RANK }

Foodie

Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:58 pm

Highlands

Re: Restaurant togo website

by Beth Thorpe » Sun Mar 29, 2020 2:10 pm

Yes, just getting started, but the restaurant community— owners and supporters can help to crowd source build it. If you are clear on a restaurant's ordering, go submit your favorites.