Welcome to the Louisville Restaurants Forum, a civil place for the intelligent discussion of the local restaurant scene and just about any other topic related to food and drink in and around Louisville.
no avatar
User

James Natsis

{ RANK }

Foodie

Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:34 pm

Sea Fresh Seafood coming to Fern Creek

by James Natsis » Sat Oct 12, 2019 2:23 pm

I saw the signs posted in four places along doors and entry area of a future location in the Glenmary Plaza. It looks like the former Subway location. I can't find anything more than a map location on-line. Anybody have info on this?
James J. Natsis
User

Robin Garr

{ RANK }

Forum host

Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:38 pm

Crescent Hill

Re: Sea Fresh Seafood coming to Fern Creek

by Robin Garr » Sat Oct 12, 2019 4:52 pm

New to me, although I doubt it's going to be a sit-own eatery if it fits in a Subway footprint. Or new construction? The most interesting thing to me is that Google comes up with a precise address but offers zero other information. How does it know!? :shock:
no avatar
User

Richard S.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:47 pm

by Richard S. » Mon Oct 14, 2019 1:16 pm

Pictures of the sign are appearing on Google. The design looks pretty professional, so I'd guess there's some money behind it. I'd like a place similar to Shark's.
no avatar
User

James Natsis

{ RANK }

Foodie

Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:34 pm

by James Natsis » Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:15 pm

I finally stopped by there this evening. It is run by Jordanian brothers who ran Sharks on 7th St for many years. One orders at the counter, but they added comfortable booths and a warm setting for dining in. It's typical seafood dinners and sandwiches (fresh) and certainly a nice addition to the growing food choices in the Fern Creek neck of the woods.
James J. Natsis
no avatar
User

Richard S.

{ RANK }

Foodie

Fri Mar 02, 2007 1:47 pm

by Richard S. » Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:15 pm

Stopped in here for lunch today. The Shark's influence certainly shows; the menu is pretty much identical to theirs. We had the jumbo shrimp; the same size shrimp as Shark's (about the size of a baby's fist). Fairly large dining room with an assortment of booths and tables. We were pleased.